1. Needlenose Pliers
- A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2. Regular Pliers
- A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3. Hard-wire Cutters
- Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4. Wire Cutters
- 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
5. 420HC Combo Knife
- A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
A. Locking Blade
- A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
B. Replaceable Pocket Clip
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
C. Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
D. One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
Customer Reviews on Leatherman Freestyle - Peg
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one to share your opinion!
Question and Answer on Leatherman Freestyle - Peg
Our operation hours is 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday,we'll back to you in normal business hours.
Step 1: Browse/Search Product
Browse and select the product that you are interested through product category or product search.
Step 2: Add to Cart
Click the “Add to Cart” button to add items to your shopping cart and click the “Continue Shopping” button if you would like to continue shopping.
Step 3: Checkout & Login
If you are a first time purchaser you are requested to create an account with SuperBuy during the CheckOut. If you are an existing user, please login to complete the CheckOut.
Step 4: Select Shipping Method
Select the desired shipping method, such as Poslaju or self-collect. (Note: Some items might use other courier services other than Poslaju. For self-collect, please contact us before you come to collect the items.)
Step 5: Select Payment Method
Select the payment method. We accept credit cards (Visa/Mastercard), Maybank2U, CIMB online, EPP, PayPal. You must then confirm the payment.
Step 6: Complete
The order is completed and you may print the receipt as a record.
|You may also interested in :|
How QR Codes work
1. Get a free QR Barcode Scanner App for your smartphone
2. Point your phone to scan the code
3. Scan and Share it!