1. 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears
- Collapsible cutting shears crafted from 420HC stainless steel that feature serrations to help grip materials for a strong, fast cut. The shears also come apart for cleaning and maintenance.
2. Strap Cutter
- A 440 stainless steel replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials. The cutter is reversible, allowing the user to unscrew and rotate for a new cutting surface
3. Ring Cutter
- A cutting hook for use in emergency medial situations. The specially-designed cutter is placed under a ring made of soft metal, like gold, and used like scissors to remove it.
4. Ruler (5 cm)
- A precise measuring guide for determining length, up to 5 centimeters
5. Oxygen Tank Wrench
- A rectangular cutout used to slot over an oxygen tanks to open. ideal for EMS, fire department or first responder use.
6. Carbide Glass Breaker
- A small, pointed tip made of carbide, a very hard material, which is ideal for shattering auto glass
A. MOLLE or Utility Belt Holster System null
- A hole designed in the body of the tool meant for attaching it safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
C. Replaceable Pocket Clip
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred
Customer Reviews on Leatherman Raptor Black, Utility Peg
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one to share your opinion!
Question and Answer on Leatherman Raptor Black, Utility Peg
Our operation hours is 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday,we'll back to you in normal business hours.
Step 1: Browse/Search Product
Browse and select the product that you are interested through product category or product search.
Step 2: Add to Cart
Click the “Add to Cart” button to add items to your shopping cart and click the “Continue Shopping” button if you would like to continue shopping.
Step 3: Checkout & Login
If you are a first time purchaser you are requested to create an account with SuperBuy during the CheckOut. If you are an existing user, please login to complete the CheckOut.
Step 4: Select Shipping Method
Select the desired shipping method, such as Poslaju or self-collect. (Note: Some items might use other courier services other than Poslaju. For self-collect, please contact us before you come to collect the items.)
Step 5: Select Payment Method
Select the payment method. We accept credit cards (Visa/Mastercard), Maybank2U, CIMB online, EPP, PayPal. You must then confirm the payment.
Step 6: Complete
The order is completed and you may print the receipt as a record.
|You may also interested in :|
How QR Codes work
1. Get a free QR Barcode Scanner App for your smartphone
2. Point your phone to scan the code
3. Scan and Share it!