Here is a smart way to save up to 25% of your electrical bill
For monthly consumption from 1000 kWH - 2000 kWH, plug in 1 unit of Power.Tune Electricity Saver PT-02 into any independent 13Amp wall socket nearest to the ELCB / Distribution Channel. (For consumption between 900 - 1100 kWH, prefer to use PT-02)
For monthly consumption from 3000 kWH - 6000 kWH, plug in 1 unit of Power.Tune Electricity Saver PT-02 to each phase.
For monthly consumption from 6000 kWH - 10000 kWH, plug in 2 units of Power.Tune Electricity Saver PT-02 to each phase.
1. For 3-Phase installation, in most cases, extra power points will be required from each phase (refer
2. We recommend maximum of 10,000 kWH usage per month. Above 10,000kWH, Power.Tune will not
be able to support.
This high-tech product can monitor incoming power and adjust the input to meet the demand of electrical appliances and motors. It also eliminates energy wastage and extends the service life of electrical appliances.
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Is the Power.Tune Electricity Saver legal to use in Malaysia?
Yes, it is legal. Any changes to do before the Tenaga meter reading are considered illegal. Power.Tune Electricity Saver is installed after the Tenaga meter reading.
2. Will the Power.Tune Electricity Saver unit definitely reduce my electricity bill?
The Power.Tune Electricity Saver unit will definitely reduce your electricity bill. Based on customers’ feedback and extensive tests, savings up to 25% have been recorded under normal conditions. The % savings will depend upon the type of load and the consumption. In some cases, savings above 30% have been recorded, especially in shops, offices & Light Industrial.
3. Why are you putting saving up to 25% and not 30%, 40% or even 45% that some other brand of Electricity Saver says?
The % of saving are varies base on the electrical appliances uses. We are putting a realistic figure of up to 25%, although some of our customers are getting above 30% saving. Some electrical appliances are getting above 50% saving whereas some electrical appliances recorded 5% - 20% saving. Average, most of our customers are getting 10% - 25% saving.
4. Is there any certification to prove that it is safe to use?
• Power.Tune Electricity Saver has the most stringent safety, performance and reliability test conducted
by international and local approving statutory bodies.
• It is technically compliant with the EN61000-6-3, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3 and EN61000-6-1
• Power.Tune Electricity Saver has CE certification and has gone through the following stringent tests :
1) Power Line Conducted Emission Measurement
2) Radiated Emission Measurement
3) Harmonic Current Emission Measurement
4) Voltage Fluctuation and Flicker Measurement
5) Electrostatic Discharge Test
6) RF Field Strength Susceptibility Test
7) Electrical Fast Transient/Burst Immunity Test
8) Surge Immunity Test
9) Injected Currents Susceptibility Test
10) Voltage Dips and Interruptions Test
5. Does the Power.Tune Electricity Saver requires any maintenance?
No. Simply plug the Power.Tune Electricity Saver unit on your premises and start saving money.
6. Do I need to make any changes to the electrical wiring?
No. The Power.Tune Electricity Saver is designed as a Plug n Saved device. Simply plug the unit into a 13Amp socket on your premises & it should be plugged into a wall socket, not an extension lead.
7. Which model of Power.Tune Electricity Saver is suitable for my use?
There are 2 models for Power.Tune, Please follow the table below to choose the right model for you:
8. How long is the warranty period for the Power.Tune Electricity Saver?
Power.Tune Electricity Saver comes with a 12-month warranty, covering any manufacturing or material defects.
9. What is the Return of Investment (ROI) of buying the Power.Tune Electricity Saver?
Based on our customer feedback and field-testing, the investment on the Power.Tune Electricity Saver can be easily recovered within 6 months. Therefore, you will enjoy additional savings for years to come.
10. Can I leave the Power.Tune Electricity Saver Unit ‘switched-on’ continuously?
• Yes. The Power.Tune Electricity Saver should be left 'Switched ON' continuously to achieve the
maximum savings. We recommend that the unit should be switched off during long periods of inactivity,
for example, when going abroad on holiday, or if the premises are closed for long periods of time.
• Please note that the Power.Tune Electricity Saver stores energy up to 3 seconds after it is switched off.
Please wait for at least 3 seconds after switching off before un-plug or relocate the Power.Tune
11. Can I put 2 units of Power.Tune Electricity Saver for single phase to achieve higher % of saving?
Under normal circumstances, 1 unit is enough.
• For model PT-01, 1 unit is enough for monthly usage of below 1000kWH.
• For model PT-02, 1 unit is enough for monthly usage up to 2000kWH, however, if it is single phase and
the usage is above 2000kWH, you can install another unit of PT-02.
Customer Reviews on Power.Tune Electricity Saver Model PT-02 (435 gram)
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one to share your opinion!
Question and Answer on Power.Tune Electricity Saver Model PT-02 (435 gram)
Our operation hours is 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday,we'll back to you in normal business hours.
Step 1: Browse/Search Product
Browse and select the product that you are interested through product category or product search.
Step 2: Add to Cart
Click the “Add to Cart” button to add items to your shopping cart and click the “Continue Shopping” button if you would like to continue shopping.
Step 3: Checkout & Login
If you are a first time purchaser you are requested to create an account with SuperBuy during the CheckOut. If you are an existing user, please login to complete the CheckOut.
Step 4: Select Shipping Method
Select the desired shipping method, such as Poslaju or self-collect. (Note: Some items might use other courier services other than Poslaju. For self-collect, please contact us before you come to collect the items.)
Step 5: Select Payment Method
Select the payment method. We accept credit cards (Visa/Mastercard), Maybank2U, CIMB online, EPP, PayPal. You must then confirm the payment.
Step 6: Complete
The order is completed and you may print the receipt as a record.
|You may also interested in : power tune, power saver, power tune electricity saver, saver, electricity saver, electric saver, pt 02, power, save, power tune electricity saver model pt 02, electricity saver model pt 02, model pt 02, pt 02 power tune|
How QR Codes work
1. Get a free QR Barcode Scanner App for your smartphone
2. Point your phone to scan the code
3. Scan and Share it!